Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Personal PR

So, following on from my guest post on Vox Pop, I recieved a comment which I found quite useful. A PR teacher asked what I was doing to promote myself to employers, what personal PR I was doing. And when I thought about it, I really wasn't doing that much. Yes, I'm on Twitter, but I didn't have a personal website or blog, no real way to showcase my work and skills. Hence this blog. I would highly recommend any other graduates in the same position as myself to start a blog or website. It'll give you a place you can design from scratch to showcase what you can do. You can then direct employers to it as a way to show off your work. Make sure you link it to your twitter so people can find it that way, and tweet a link each time you post.

No comments: