Pages

Friday 17 September 2010

Useful Sites

I've been speaking to a number of PR graduates recently, many who are in the same situation as me. So, I thought I'd share some of the websites I've found useful for various different reasons.
Since the job hunt is now a very time consuming process, most people need some way of earning money while they search. One of the best resources I've found for this is student gems. They can be found at their website, as well as on Twitter. They offer freelance and part time work for students and graduates, but all on things that are related to their degree subject. For example, I've been doing some freelance writing work for an SEO Marketing company. This has included articles, press releases and advertorials. Not only has this given me some much needed income, it's also given me the chance to enhance my portfolio of work, which will stand me in good stead for finding future employment. But alongside this they have various PR opportunities, as well as many other subject areas, and all jobs listed are paid positions.
It's well worth checking out if you need some extra experience, or just some extra cash.

No comments: